Kitless Showoffs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

IPD_Mr

A couple weeks ago I made a post about a contest for some of our talented kitless people. The Admin of IAP has decided not to allow this contest on IAP but has agreed to let me make a post about moving this to our Facebook page. The post for the contest can be found here:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f56/top-class-90768/#post1329225

I have started to receive photos of the completed pens and I want these guys to get some recognition for their work. I will make another short post once all of the photos have been listed and the voting poll is open. Here is a link to the Facebook page:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Please do not post in this thread, it is just a PSA so that everyone knows what is going on and we continue in the advancement of this leg of our craft.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

If anyone is interested in seeing the completed pens they are now posted on our Facebook page. Please show the artists your support and let them know what you think of their design and effort.

Please do not post on here about this as the management of IAP has asked that this be conducted off of site.

Indy-Pen-Dance | Facebook

Woodlvr

I do to keep in touch with my family in New York, Long Island, etc. It is a pain but we can talk to local family without tying people up to chat, when they need to be working.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

sbell111

Perhaps a new thread on the evils/benefits of facebook would be more appropriate.
Well go ahead and start one -- I don't have an opinion about it, I just don't use it. Don't use twitter either.

Is there any post that I make that you won't bitch about?
This one - don't be so sensitive - I wasn't "bitching" just agreeing with you.

wow. Even when you agree you are offputting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom