Kit manufacturers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

Hi guys
I'm trying to find a manufacturer which can supply M10 nibs such as what's found on a Gent kit for a project I have looming. I've contacted Rhizeng though they are insisting they only have M8 which seems odd as the pictures of their kits would indicate otherwise. I'm now at the point where I've told them to get a ruler and double check :rolleyes:

Can anyone else think of another supplier? I'm not looking for resellers as its a bulk order.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

Here's an email I just had back from Rhizeng. look at that picture, id have thought the one on the right was M10 .... very odd.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 232

Joey-Nieves

They manufacture a pen that they call large Jr Gentlemen, statesman, that uses that section, but they don't sell the RB section, but the do carry the Fountain pen nib. What you are looking for is the one that Daycom makes, but as you know, they are a bit complicated. That section you want Exotic blanks carries it but I would suggest that you contact Ed for a big order pricing on that.

I also got some from Timberbits in Australia Roman Harvest Nib - Timberbits - Made in Taiwan
there for the Roman harvest, aka Cambridge, Very nice the tip comes of an the section appears has threads inside for a FP section, probably one specially made for it.

hope this helps!

BradG

Thanks for the info Joey. I have emailed Daycom today so il see what they come back with. failing that il contact Ed.

Top Bottom