Killing time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

:) Ever want to pass time and can not think of a better way to do it??? Well here is one. Go back to when you joined and check out your very first post and see what interested you back then and see what interests you now and compare. But you can also check out others too.

Hey Skip, I checked yours. Did you ever find out the difference between Boiled Linseed oil and Raw linseed oil and do you still use it???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OK enough down time I must get back in the shop and work on my Bash creations.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
You really are like a cat on a hot tin roof at the moment, aren't you JT.???:)

You need to cut back on those little blue tabs...:eek::biggrin:

I can't remember what the difference was, but I still have it and use it on the rare wood pen. :wink:
But now that you mention it, and seeing Belringer's recent cool pen, I might play around with some titanium and dark wood......:)

Scott

I looked back, and it appears I was explaining how the site worked. That was back on 1/1/2004. That was a while back! Thanks John!

Scott.

jttheclockman

I looked back, and it appears I was explaining how the site worked. That was back on 1/1/2004. That was a while back! Thanks John!

Scott.

And while you were doing that Jeff was showing off already. :) He was showing the world yes he does make pens. don't tell him though:biggrin: Look who gave him likes. Was Rolandranch even alive back then:biggrin: (3 year old still drawing with crayons, now look at him) See what you did Jeff:biggrin:

www.penturners.org/forum/f13/lets-give-try-9187/

Last edited:

SteveG

Too Bad Jeff's 'show your pen' thread is closed...

It would be great fun to see what comments would appear today, now that it is brought to light years later. :rolleyes:

Who knows, that blue pen might even make it on to the front page!! :eek: :biggrin: :tongue:

jttheclockman

You really are like a cat on a hot tin roof at the moment, aren't you JT.???:)

You need to cut back on those little blue tabs...:eek::biggrin:

I can't remember what the difference was, but I still have it and use it on the rare wood pen. :wink:
But now that you mention it, and seeing Belringer's recent cool pen, I might play around with some titanium and dark wood......:)

Skip I think you got it wrong. Look at Scott's avatar:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The doctor said to stay on the pills you are doing well. That will be $500 please. :biggrin::eek:

jttheclockman

Too Bad Jeff's 'show your pen' thread is closed...

It would be great fun to see what comments would appear today, now that it is brought to light years later. :rolleyes:

Who knows, that blue pen might even make it on to the front page!! :eek: :biggrin: :tongue:

Yes Steve front page stuff. Good one:biggrin:

Top Bottom