It Killed Me!!!!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Well, the defending state champ came to town last night. We lost to them 20-14. We had the dang thing won and fumbled on the 1 freakin' yard line!!!! Our kids played like heros and should hold their heads up high! This one killed me! We had it right there and pissed it all away. Didn't really sleep at all last night, so I thought I should post something. Off next week. Don't know who needs it more, me or the boys!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

That's sports. Tough. Our local high school team (Mountain Home, Arkansas) usually called it a good season if they won A single game. This year they are on a tear with three wins in a row. Last one over a strong team that was picked to whoop up on us.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Oh Man Travis.. sorry to hear that... especially after discussing the game with you yesterday afternoon...
At least the kids made a good showing... fumbles happen and in this case it cost you...
I know you were psyched... but take it easy and relax a little this week and play with the little one and in the shop a bit...

wayneis

At least it sounds as though your boys have a good coach, my Son's team has lost four that all were lost because of the coach. He's a nice guy but a lousy football coach. No I am not just an angry Father as I've done my share of coaching over the years and have an understanding of how things are done and not done. Football is very big in our little town, everybody comes out to the games and we even have a lot of fans that travel to the away games. There are a lot of people very upset and he may be looking for a new job, to late for this years seniors though.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom