Kill them with kindness

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I have a coworker who got butthurt when he was being insulting to me, and I gave it back. Long story short, boss is leaving, we think they are hiring outside to replace him. One guy thinks he should get it, however this is the first week in months he has been here 5 days (legit medical) for about a year. Well I said they were going to give him the job, but couldn't find him. Offended him.

So he hasn't spoken to me in two weeks.

Well guess who got his name in secret santa. I was told I can not get him a dallas cowboys pacifier..... LMAO.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Looks like "Santa" needs to get something special, made by his best elves. Sometimes the truth hurts. Don't let it bother you and do a great job on whatever you make for him. I know you will go above and beyond.

Woodchipper

I saw a sign in an office- Nihil illegitim carborundum. I took several years of Latin and had a time figuring out what it said. I finally got it- Don't let the bastards wear you down. Pardon la Francaise!

reddwil

Yeah our office has turned into a bunch of snowflakes as well, no one can take a joke anymore. It makes for GREAT morale in the office. People need to lighten up and enjoy life

TonyL

Sounds like a potential opportunity to make things right. Some folks (including myself) insult others because they don't feel good about themselves. That was my ridiculous and immature motivation anyway.

Top Bottom