Kids contests winners ... ATTENTION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

According to the USPS........all the packages have been delivered that were sent. Hopefully, everyone is happy with their boxes.

However, I still have 2 prize boxes that need to go out to the following winners.

SEBASTIAN RICH
CHARLEEN WRIGHT

Would you please send me your address by PM as soon as possible.
I would like to get your winnings to you while I can.

Thank you everyone for the private messages, they have meant the world to me right now. This place really does care about their members.

Everyone have a great Easter next weekend.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jennera

Rebecca received hers and was very happy with the Star Trek stamp blanks but we were wondering what kit should she use for those? She has already told Dad he needs to sharpen her tools before she will turn it.

She has turned several pens the last few weeks...I hope to post some photos Monday. She has even glued up and turned her first segmented blank!

Thank you again for hosting the contests. I hope you are recovering well and we will continue to pray for you!
c5804ab14eb57c79851716084cc3e717.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jennera

Thank you to everyone who donated the prizes too! Rebecca is definitely addicted!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rolandranch

THANK YOU!!

WOW!! I received my box today. There are some really cool blanks in there and a nice CA package! Thank you so much for hosting this contest Mr. Winkelman. And thank you to all those who donated the prizes. Can't wait to get turning!

KK2X5182.jpg

KK2X5184.jpg

stonepecker

Still looking for the address for these two winner. :redface:

So I am giving this posting a BUMP! :rolleyes:

To those who have received their boxes. PLEASE make something out of your winnings and post it here for everyone to see. Not does it show you are working on things......it makes it easier for others to donate to the cause. We all like to see the things being used. :present:

Everyone have a great Spring. :island::bananen_smilies027::island:

stonepecker

Alright then. Since I have not heard from these winners and since I don't have their address in any form......I have marked their boxes with their names and will keep them on my shelf till the end of the next bash.
At which time if I still have them I will open them and use the blanks to help add to the boxes for next bash.

Hopefully, I will hear from these winners or the people that helped them to enter the contests.

Best wishes to all. Wayne

Skie_M

For future bash and other large contests, could we make it a requirement that your entry submission MUST include an address where we can send your winnings, if applicable?

stonepecker

it was suppose to be included with the entries. However, I will take full blame for this problem. I may have let it slip by thinking I could get the address later.

Heck, for all I know right this minute, I may have the address somewhere. I just can't find them. So, Don't blame the kids......you need to blame someone.....BLAME ME!

And believe me when I say I haven't given up on this yet.

stonepecker

Oh Happy Day !!!!!!

I heard from Sebastain yesterday and received his address.

So ALL prize box are in the mail and everyone should have them by early next week. That is the information the US{S has given me.

Again. Thank you to all the kids who entered. Also, to the IAP for understanding that life isn't a bed of roses. To all who care, I am doing better but still not 100%. Who knows what is in store for the future. I thank everyone for the 'notes' of concern and the prayers that were said for me and my family.

If the river doesn't rise, I will be back to run the kids contests again next Feb BASH. Hopefully, with a few less problems then this year. Until then.........have fun and post those pens for everyone to enjoy.

Bless us all!
Wayne

Brian Hannah

According to the USPS........all the packages have been delivered that were sent. Hopefully, everyone is happy with their boxes.

However, I still have 2 prize boxes that need to go out to the following winners.

SEBASTIAN RICH
CHARLEEN WRIGHT

Would you please send me your address by PM as soon as possible.
I would like to get your winnings to you while I can.

Thank you everyone for the private messages, they have meant the world to me right now. This place really does care about their members.

Everyone have a great Easter next weekend.

Re 25,000th member.
Thank you very much Wayne for the box of pen blanks that you sent to me in New Zealand. They arrived this morning and I am now keen to turn them into pens. It may be a couple of weeks before I can do that though due to other commitments.
If you ever come to our wonderful country, give me a call.
Best regards,
Brian Hannah

Top Bottom