Just the way I feel.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

Okay, I have to get this off my chest. This is my opinion and I am not saying anyone else feels this way.

Lately it seems that every post on the forum gets a negative response from someone. It has become a place that if you dont like someone then everything they post, you bash their topics. I am talking about a general audience here that seems to be getting more vengeful everyday.

Whether it is trying to "bait" someone into an argument or just flat out insulting their work. It has gotten me stressed out. I hate to see people argue and hate to see friends fight. I consider this forum my family in a way and I hate it when there is a feud in the family.

I know everyone cant get along but wish everyone could be hospitable. Again this is just my feelings and hope not to make anyone mad. My prayer is that if we cant all get along, then we can at least act like we get along.

P.S. I hope no one takes offense to this and if anyone does, please feel free to email me or call me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redbulldog

Johnny:

I agree completly with all you have said. Earlier this month I was talking to another member and we were commenting on just what you have brought up. There are times when you do not read certain members posts as they are usually negative or it looks like they are wanting to start some kind of trouble.
This is just my opinion!

Ron Mc

Johnny,
I've been a little busy the last week with my real job so I haven't noticed any bickering lately. Actually, I noticed that it has become more peaceful in the last 8 days or so.
I may have missed a few threads that went crazy but I think over all it is a more relaxing place that it was about a month ago.
Don't get to stressed out! We have a lot of work to do for the fundraiser coming up.
Have a GREAT Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom