Just a reminder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rtjw

I have noticed it thickens up alot more also. I normally dont have to have a cap on in the summer but the cooler the weather is the more times I have to keep a cap on it.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
HOLD ON HERE... we have a couple of GOTB's (Good Old Texas Boys) telling us Northerners to be careful of cooler weather.... last time I talked to Travis (Thursday) weather down there was still in the 80's... now if that is cool weather... send some my way... been in the 40's and nasty here for the last week.. actually had frost on the windshield 3 days...

Jim Boyd

Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />HOLD ON HERE... we have a couple of GOTB's (Good Old Texas Boys) telling us Northerners to be careful of cooler weather.... last time I talked to Travis (Thursday) weather down there was still in the 80's... now if that is cool weather... send some my way... been in the 40's and nasty here for the last week.. actually had frost on the windshield 3 days...
Low to mid 70's during the day. I'm a morning person and it has been as low as 38 here this past week. Glue-ups have not been my only problem. I have a pool cleaning service and dipping your hands in a pool when it is in the 30's is not the best of entertainment[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom