Just how many kits are there?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Boyd

I know of a slimline, atlas, cigar. I have heard of gents and jr gents, executive and barons. Flat tops and europeans. Today oobak posted a broker, first I've heard of those. So anyone have a complete list or know where one is? Here is another question, which pen has the biggest diameter?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Jim Boyd
<br />OK got it. Next question, has anyone made all of them?[xx(]

I doubt it Jim... we all have our favorites that we find sell best for us..
In my case they are:
Round Top Euro, Perfect Fit Convertible, Cigar & Perfume Pen kits from Berea
Baron and Atlas kits from Arizona Silhouette
Jr. Gentleman, Jr Statesman & 10K Executive kits from CSU
Hidden Compartment Keychains from PSI (the only thing I will buy from them)
I also do some Elegant Americans, Ligero and El Grande kits, but sales are not as good for those as the others..
This season I will be adding some Gentleman pens from CSU to see if the bigger nicer pens sell..

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
For the first 4 years up to 2000 (the year) I turned every kit I knew of. Then, they started coming too fast and they were too similar. So, I gave up.

Like Griz, I have standardized on the ones I like, but always willing to add (like the easy grip just offered by CSUSA-used to sell them, quit, now am starting again! Thanks to Nils!!!)

Remember for each kit, you "need" new bushings, new drill bits, new education (the first few are NOT always pretty!) Sometimes there are new wrinkles-like DON'T glue the tubes in (LOVED that one!!!), DON'T make the blank the same length as the tube. AND, they don't ALWAYS include directions when you get a new kit. SO, if you want to turn them all, get set for an ADVENTURE!!!

In the words of a great philosopher DAMHIKT!!!
[:)][:)]

wayneis

I've made almost every kit that Craft Supple and Berea sells. They only have a couple between them that I have not tried but I didn't care for the looks so I didn't bother. If you want to have a good idea of what is out there and how they look then you should ask for catalogs from all three Companies.

Wayne

Jim Boyd

I not even considering turning half of them! My pen experience consists of maybe 50 slimlines (30 of those in the last 1 1/2 months) 4 atlas, and 8 cigar pens. Y'all have seen one of the atlas and 2 of the cigar pens. I have a long way to go. I do have 5 barons, 10 round top europeans and 20 more cigars coming and still have about 20 slimline kits. I also have 130 blanks enroute so I should be busy[:D] Now if I could sell just <b>ONE</b> pen I'd be happy.......

Daniel

I'm working on making one of everything on my list.
speaking of my list. if any of you are awaire of any new kits I have not added please e-mail me about them. I am trying to keep the list updated the best I can.

Randy_

Originally posted by Daniel
<br />I'm working on making one of everything on my list.
speaking of my list. if any of you are awaire of any new kits I have not added please e-mail me about them. I am trying to keep the list updated the best I can.

Where can we find your list.......checked your web site and did not see it there???

Randy_

Originally posted by Fearless<br />...It's on the home page. HTH

Scott: Thanks...that's the baby. I was sure it was around somewhere; but just couldn't find it. I have the active topics bookmarked and never see the home page...just skip directly to the threads when I log on. I looked thru all of the links on the thread page; but never thought to go to the home page....my bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom