Jr Gent I vs II vs Tycoons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcm71

Hey all,
I just turned my first Jr. Gent I yesterday and was very disappointed with the quality of the fittings as compared to PSI's Tycoon. I'll spend no more money on them. How does the Jr. Gent II stack up? Is it a better product than the JG I? Thanks for any input.

John

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
I haven't done a Jr. Gent I yet as the kit I have is missing a part. As for the Jr. Gent II. This is one of my favorite pens to make. I think the parts are of pretty high quality. I only order the rhodium and titanium versions as I like that material the best. When I sell one, I don't want it to come back because the finish on the metal went bad. I beleive I bought it from one of the IAP vendors. They had the best selection and price on them. Plus I like supporting the members here! :biggrin:

RogerH

Jr. Gent II's are one of my favorite kits. I have never done a Tycoon, so I can't compare, but I think Jr. Gent II's are high quality. They compare favorably with Tritons, Majestic Jrs., Nouveu Septres and Roman Harvest in terms of quality, IMHO.

Top Bottom