I've been shopping

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
I found one of these on sale and the price is right, cheap. Cheaper than any of the others I've looked at. It doesn't need to be extremely reliable since it will only need to work once.

HERE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I have two of those. One in 9mm and one in 40. The local gun shop had them for $209.99 each. Very good shooting guns

Terredax

Banned
I will get the 9mm.
The bullets are cheap and much cheaper than doctors.
I found a used one at a local store and the guy said I can have it for $199 + $19.99 for a box of hollow point bullets.
I can't continue to be a burden to my family, it's not fair to them.

thewishman

John, if I am reading your post correctly, please do NOT take your life. I cannot know what you've gone through, but that burden would be even harder for your family to bear.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Please talk to someone before doing something drastic. Talk with your clergy (if you have one) or a licensed counselor.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Folks, just thought I would mention that we are aware of this thread and have done everything in our power to locate where this member lives. The IP address used does not provide any personally identifying information so that is a dead end. I have looked in his user profile and there is no information of any use there. I looked at the master list of folks who entered any of the contests in this year's bash through the forms and hit a dead end there. I have searched my company customer database to see if there is any chance this member has purchased from me with no luck. I also searched another pen supply site who's website I built and have access to and no luck there either. I can not think of any other resource to check with. We do not know the city this person is from, only that they say they are in Indiana.

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
There are 4 or 5 folks in Indiana with the same first and last name listed in online phone listings. The only other option I can think of would be for someone to call all of them to see if any of them are pen makers. Unfortunately, I can't do it.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I will get the 9mm.
The bullets are cheap and much cheaper than doctors.
I found a used one at a local store and the guy said I can have it for $199 + $19.99 for a box of hollow point bullets.
I can't continue to be a burden to my family, it's not fair to them.

John,
If you are seriously contemplating this PLEASE CALL 211. You can talk to them anonymously if you want.

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
He posted a pic of an Atrax pen. I'm not familiar with that one but if there are only a couple suppliers of it they may be able to help.
Probably ordered from PSI or, Woodturningz. We won't get any info from them tonight. We've checked with Beartoothwoods, Classic Nib and Exoticblanks. Be assured there are a few of us working to help John and, will continue to do so.

Warren White

My heart is broken at reading your post....

.... please, please don't do this. I have encountered two people who took this way; one was when I was a Reserve Police Officer, and was advised by my superior Officer not to get involved in her failed attempt. I didn't and she took her life the following week. I am still haunted by that.

The second was a close friend who was very ill. His loved ones still suffer because of what he did. He was no longer hurting, but his family will always feel it.

Please, please don't. Life is too precious even when it is really, really hard.

God bless you to find strength and help, my friend.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
There are 4 or 5 folks in Indiana with the same first and last name listed in online phone listings. The only other option I can think of would be for someone to call all of them to see if any of them are pen makers. Unfortunately, I can't do it.

This is a long shot, but based on his user name he may be from Terre Haute, IN

campzeke

Thank you to everyone in the community trying to reach our to John and help. I am sure there a number of us here that believe in the power of prayer and ask you all to lift John and his family up in prayer.

LouCee

He posted a pic of an Atrax pen. I'm not familiar with that one but if there are only a couple suppliers of it they may be able to help.
Probably ordered from PSI or, Woodturningz. We won't get any info from them tonight. We've checked with Beartoothwoods, Classic Nib and Exoticblanks. Be assured there are a few of us working to help John and, will continue to do so.

He mentioned that he got the Atrax from his daughter so his name may not be associated with the purchase.

Top Bottom