It's time to get your vote on!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

The voting polls are now open for the Ballpoint Contest, the Slimline contest, and some other minor Summer Extravaganza contest. So head on over there. Unlike most polls there won't be any standing line, you won't need 23 forms of ID, and the we confined all the Chicago politics to the Kitless Contest!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I hope your polls are more inclusive.
I was really disappointed that I couldn't vote for entry #4 in the kitless contest.
Seems like there's some riggin' going on over there.

Joe S.

After getting inspired by the great pens shown in the polls, sign up for the September PITH and show us your great and newly inspired design! Just make sure you add a neat steampunk twist. :biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
That would not be the first time you fabricated an answer thats true for an alternative or parallel universe.

SteveJ

Just wondering how long the polls will be open. I've got to get the rest of my family registered on the IAP so they can vote for my pens....

Plus, my parents died a while ago, but since they were from the Chicago area I can still register them to vote can't I? (There isn't anyone really checking the voter registration cards anyway is there?)

Of course maybe a victory based on puffed up voting would be a hollow victory and take away some of the pride of winning.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Just remember with desk top publishing you too can have the "most creative pen" award certificates and a quick trip to one of those businesses that make trophies and wallah you have your own tribute to your greatness.

Ed McDonnell

Hey Derek!! Did you notice that the contests run by Mike and Jonathon have each tallied more votes than either of your two contests? How could that be? Maybe people don't know that they can vote in BOTH of your contests instead of just one. With all the effort you put into your campaigns I would be amazed if you didn't bring in the most voters. Maybe people are just having a hard time making up their minds for your contest and there will be a flurry of last minute voting.

Ed

D.Oliver

Hey Derek!! Did you notice that the contests run by Mike and Jonathon have each tallied more votes than either of your two contests? How could that be? Maybe people don't know that they can vote in BOTH of your contests instead of just one. With all the effort you put into your campaigns I would be amazed if you didn't bring in the most voters. Maybe people are just having a hard time making up their minds for your contest and there will be a flurry of last minute voting.

Ed

I'm being sporting. I'm giving Chuck a chance to get in the race before I mash down the pedal on campaign machine again!

loydstuts

The voting polls are now open for the Ballpoint Contest, the Slimline contest, and some other minor Summer Extravaganza contest. So head on over there. Unlike most polls there won't be any standing line, you won't need 23 forms of ID, and the we confined all the Chicago politics to the Kitless Contest!

I only found the slimline contest poll??

tim self

Regardless of what you're here researching, stop over and vote. A lot of awesome work is displayed and deserves your attention! (And a click of the mouse.)

Top Bottom