It's Spring!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

Spring has officially arrived! It's Opening Day! (And why is it not a National Holiday? Everybody should call their congress critters...)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Might be spring where you live but I just got 8" of snow today. I'm tired of winter, snow, cold temperatures and having to plow a 2 mile road for hours every time it snows. Everything was starting to melt off and we're right back where we started. Got it all figured out though. Headed to Orlando on 4/5 and won't be home for 11 days. It should be nice and I'm ready for shorts and a tank top.
But even with all this complaining about this winter I wouldn't change a thing about where I live.

Wagner11

I woke up the last couple days sneezing my fool head off. That was all I needed to know spring was here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Terredax

Banned
We made it over 60 degrees today.
It's almost time to order some resin.:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Might be spring where you live but I just got 8" of snow today. I'm tired of winter, snow, cold temperatures and having to plow a 2 mile road for hours every time it snows. Everything was starting to melt off and we're right back where we started. Got it all figured out though. Headed to Orlando on 4/5 and won't be home for 11 days. It should be nice and I'm ready for shorts and a tank top.
But even with all this complaining about this winter I wouldn't change a thing about where I live.

Something about that Big Montana Sky? :biggrin: Nothing but light pollution for many miles where I live.

Something about that Big Montana Sky? :biggrin: Nothing but light pollution for many miles where I live.

No light pollution where I live although the super moon the other night was sure bright. It's still snowing this morning and it looks like we got probably 10" of snow on the ground now. Good thing is it's supposed to stop soon and the sun comes out. I feel sorry for all the folks living in the valley as areas are already starting to flood.

greenacres2

You have the Women's NCAA Basketball Final 4 on 4-5 and 4-7 over in Tampa. Some decent seats still available. We thought about heading down for the weekend, but i have to be in Grand Cayman for a conference starting on the 6th.
earl

You have the Women's NCAA Basketball Final 4 on 4-5 and 4-7 over in Tampa. Some decent seats still available. We thought about heading down for the weekend, but i have to be in Grand Cayman for a conference starting on the 6th.
earl

Thanks for the info Earl. I'm not a big BB fan so I'll have to pass. It's my granddaughters high school graduation celebration so I'll be tied up with family ("tied up" sure sounds bad!). There's only two things I have on my plan that I have to do. #1. Find a Waffle House and eat a lot of meals in it. #2 My daughter and I have a small wager that I can't keep an unemotional face on the "Rock and Roller Coaster" ride at Disney World. I'm thinking I can but she says "no way". Time will tell.
Don't sound so disappointed about having to be on Grand Cayman island. It's been a long time since I was there but it was fun and my wife and I really enjoyed it. Diving was out of this world. Have fun!

Last edited:
Top Bottom