It's happening again...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

It happened back in 2009 also....and I'm hoping that this is not a repeat.

I slipped on Wednesday, on a step, and landed really, really hard on my 'backside'. Hard enough landing it chipped a tooth when my mouth slammed shut!

Now I have shooting pain running down my right leg. And if it's not the pain, then it's some severe numbness....Of course, I'm dealing with workers comp now, so getting actual 'help' is going to be a fight from the start. The start was yesterday....sitting forever in a small clinic(won't say the name), and then taking a drug screen, and x-ray(times four).

Next appointment will be this coming Tuesday....let's all do some finger crossing! I don't want to have to go through 9 more months of physical therapy and pain to get things fixed!

Photo for amusement!

Arkansas State Capitol Building by Scott Butler, on Flickr

Scott (it's gotta be like that) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Oh, I am sorry to hear that, Scott !! . Here's hoping it's not a repeat and that you are back to normal SOON !!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Sorry to hear about that, Scott. Here's hoping that it's just a "stun" and nothing serious.

jttheclockman

Scott we are going to have to get you some training wheels:)

All kidding aside, I do hope things are not as bad as you are thinking and hope the only thing that is bruised is your pride and all other things are negative. Take it easy and heal quickly. Good luck with the testing.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hope it's a minor vs a major... :redface: Be well.

Mark (I laugh at Scott's signatures) James ...

southernclay

Dang Scott, hate to hear it. Hope it's not like before and a quick recovery. Get better quick!

Warren (who's gonna post crotch shots?) Welch

Sataro

Sorry to hear about that Scott. Hope all turns out well for you & your back to turning in no time...

SDB777

Good news and bad news!

Good new? Ah, there is no more pains(basically lightning bolts with mace shooting down my lower back to my feet!!!!

Bad news? I feel about 10% of my right leg! I'm not kidding....nothing. Nurse wanted to poke my butt with a huge steroid shot, I asked her when she started heading out the door if she forgot something(she told me she was done).
I guess I'll need to loose a few pounds around the belly, so I can watch my foot as I shuffle in across the parking lot, place in on a stair riser, or any other place I put it that could cause me to fall.

Scott (and that is the power of pray....please stop) B

Top Bottom