Irate

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Seer

I run the largest Pen Turners group on Facebook and when I run into a member who has lied, cheated and scammed members I tend to get irate. Today We learned a member has lied about being a disabled veteran, losing his shop in a tornado and not fulfilling orders. Well banned him and his name has been given to Jeff and it will be up to him if it is released. As for me I really hate those who prey on the kindness and generosity, but what really takes the cake is pretending to be a disabled veteran to scam and steal and this pisses me off as I am a DAV myself. Sorry for the rant
Jerry

I run the largest Pen Turners group on Facebook and when I run into a member who has lied, cheated and scammed members I tend to get irate. Today We learned a member has lied about being a disabled veteran, losing his shop in a tornado and not fulfilling orders. Well banned him and his name has been given to Jeff and it will be up to him if it is released. As for me I really hate those who prey on the kindness and generosity, but what really takes the cake is pretending to be a disabled veteran to scam and steal and this pisses me off as I am a DAV myself. Sorry for the rant
Jerry

Rant on my friend, I to am a disabled vet served for 5 yrs before they threw me out and would gladly go back. I am just saddened that those who have not served in any org. as military or police and fire have no clue to the sacrifice and freedoms we give up to let them have theirs.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Whether on your site or IAP, self-monitoring is crucial. Cooperative communications will serve both venues well.

Thanks for the heads up.

robersonjr

I fully agree with your rant, I am not a disabled vet, I am however a vet, 28 years in the USN, retired in 98 and was called back to serve as a Navy civilian, still serving but am getting ready to retire again. I despise lowlifes who take advantage of our extreme generosity as I always am willing to help, not only vets, but anyone in need, just be honest with me, is that too much to ask.

Top Bottom