Irate - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Casual Conversation
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Casual Conversation Off-topic, general chat.

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2017, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 4

Default Irate

I run the largest Pen Turners group on Facebook and when I run into a member who has lied, cheated and scammed members I tend to get irate. Today We learned a member has lied about being a disabled veteran, losing his shop in a tornado and not fulfilling orders. Well banned him and his name has been given to Jeff and it will be up to him if it is released. As for me I really hate those who prey on the kindness and generosity, but what really takes the cake is pretending to be a disabled veteran to scam and steal and this pisses me off as I am a DAV myself. Sorry for the rant
Jerry
Seer is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 07-16-2017, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
I run the largest Pen Turners group on Facebook and when I run into a member who has lied, cheated and scammed members I tend to get irate. Today We learned a member has lied about being a disabled veteran, losing his shop in a tornado and not fulfilling orders. Well banned him and his name has been given to Jeff and it will be up to him if it is released. As for me I really hate those who prey on the kindness and generosity, but what really takes the cake is pretending to be a disabled veteran to scam and steal and this pisses me off as I am a DAV myself. Sorry for the rant
Jerry
Rant on my friend, I to am a disabled vet served for 5 yrs before they threw me out and would gladly go back. I am just saddened that those who have not served in any org. as military or police and fire have no clue to the sacrifice and freedoms we give up to let them have theirs.
Artisan iron designs is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 07-16-2017, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 331

Whether on your site or IAP, self-monitoring is crucial. Cooperative communications will serve both venues well.

Thanks for the heads up.
Wadsworth, Ohio, OH 44281
Like the Midwest Penturners Gathering Facebook Page for all current information!
mark james is online now   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2017, 09:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 0

I fully agree with your rant, I am not a disabled vet, I am however a vet, 28 years in the USN, retired in 98 and was called back to serve as a Navy civilian, still serving but am getting ready to retire again. I despise lowlifes who take advantage of our extreme generosity as I always am willing to help, not only vets, but anyone in need, just be honest with me, is that too much to ask.
robersonjr is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads