Inbox Full

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

So while I appreciate all the emails telling me how much the Ball Point and Slimline Contest are so much better than the other contest, and how I'm the best looking contest chair, and all the motivational stories of how entering the Slimline Contest and Ballpoint Contest has changed your lives for the better but unfortunately my inbox is almost always full and with the Ball Point and Slimline contest officially starting tommorow I'm worried I might not recieve a contest entry. So I'm going to ask that you only send entries to the Ball Point Contest and Slimline Contest to the D.Oliver.IAP@gmail.com account. But feel free to post the above mention type things in the Summer Extavaganza forum. It kind of seems a little pompus to post how great the Slimline and Ballpoint contest are in the Slimline and Ballpoint threads, so lets talk about how great they are in the kitless, casting, and rollerball/fountain pen threads. After all sharing is caring right? So good luck in the Slimline and Ball Point contest. Get them entries in!

I got a few email message I want to answer real quick here:

Brooks803,
yes it would be fine if you name your next child after me. I would be honored.

Dalecamino,
you can have my autograph.

Mredburn,
Both Boxers and Briefs, but I'm a little weirded out that you asked that one

parklandturner,
No I don't feel that I'm looking at the stars at night that we are looking at the same ones.

Okay so have a great day everybody!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
ROTFLMFAO:biggrin:
Never let it be said that you have no talent or imagination.

Best looking chair hahahahahha

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I believe my friend Derek may be under the influence of over indulgence. Calm down!!!:biggrin: I would love to have your autograph on the bottom of a blank check. :tongue::biggrin:

Ed McDonnell

I was curious about why Derek was spending so much time pimping his contests. I mean, it's obvious that he had to if he wanted entrants (unlike those other contests

Best Contest

where people are banging on the door to get in!)

But then I decided to take a look at Faith SD. WOW!!! Brings a whole new meaning to the term small town in the middle of nowhere. I mean, there's nothing else to do in that town...except maybe watch the dust blow. I think everyone should show Derek some appreciation. Send him an email and tell him he is funny (don't forget to include the word "looking" in the sentence) and charming (you know, like a snake :biggrin:).

And don't forget, after you send him a couple emails, send your pen pictures for the contest you really want to enter right here.

Click Here. You know you want to!!

Ed

Top Bottom