I'm Published!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

I can proudly announce that my Cigar Illusion pens have been published in the February issue of American Woodturner; Journal of the American Association of Woodturners! I received my advanced copy and I'm ecstatic! pgs 58 & part of page 59. Woohooo

If you are not a member of the American Associaton of Woodturners, I would encourage you to consider membership. You can find them at www.woodturner.org

Regards

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Excellent Martin. I have to say it is pretty much about time. Your concept and eye for the realistic on your cigar pens are top notch.

MartinPens

Thanks everyone!
It is very encouraging to have my stuff out there and seen by other turners. The positive feedback from this forum has been a big part of that. Appreciate the comments!

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

wiset1

Super Awesome boss! I remember you mentioning this a couple months ago so it's great that it came through for you. Be sure to scan and post when you get it so the rest of us can see that don't have a subscription :biggrin:

MartinPens

Thanks all!!
The article can be accessed through the AAW members area. If you are not a member, then click on the blue link in my signature line "MartinPens" to view the section.

Gofer

Congrats,

It is easy to see why you are being published, your work is exceptional. Your cigar pens are very inspiring to those of us who still have a lot to learn and give us something to aspire to.

Bruce

Jgrden

I suspect that in order to visit you I will need to find my white shirt, black tie and suit??

It is wonderful to see our trade gaining recognition. It is even better to have one particular person gaining acclamation.

Congratulations.

MartinPens

No suit required. I don't wear suits and haven't worn a tie in many, many years.
If you do visit, bring some wood and a couple tools. On second thought, I have plenty of wood and tools.

Thanks for celebrating with me!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Top Bottom