I'm off for a bit....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terryf

This time tomorrow I'll be heading off to eastern Europe to get away from you guys!! You kitless okes are driving me insane and just when I think nothing else can be cast, someone pitches with something new!!

But seriously though, the wife and I are headed to Bulgaria for three weeks. Travel the country, get my feet wet in the black sea and take lots of photographs.

Although they have internet there I am going to try my very best to...well mebbe I'll just have a peek :biggrin:

Go well and happy turnings

:drink::) :island::):drink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Have a GREAT time, Terry!!!

We will all be here when you return---of course, there will be several new casting methods and a few new pen designs---oh, and a couple new nibs---but other than that, not much will change!!!

(Maybe some new platings to test???)

JimB

You can't get away from us that easily... remember, we are Intermational. There is at least one member in Bulgaria! They joined this year!

Have a great vacation.

JeffT

Have a great time and show us some pictures! We'll travel through you...

Safe travels and godspeed!

JeffT

Lenny

Terry .... have a GREAT time!

and if you want to share the photos at some point, I for one, would love to see them!!!

terryf

Thanks all, I was actually going to ask if there was anyone in Bulgaria but it seemed unlikely - know who it is by any chance Jim?

I will definitely post a link to the photos when I return!

terryf

Thanks Craig :)

The trip was OK, 20 hours or so to get here and here is Panagyurishte about 40 miles or so SE of Sofia, the capital.

What I didnt know is that WiFi is avilable all over the place and the speeds are around 10mb/s so I'll be able to pop in a lot more than I thought!

The jet lag only really cleared today and we havent really got much done yet. Popped into a little town called Stechla today which has preserved history olden day Bulagaria and a great little history lesson.

Tomorrow its off fishing :D

Happy turning and be safe all!

Top Bottom