I'm back...... kind of!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

Ah, beauteous Canada! Went up the 9th of July and got home yesterday! Home for two weeks and then back up for 1 week.

It was a great vacation, all except for THIS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Maybe you need to look into dogs that are not such sound sleepers! Now you know what an adventure is, something that is scary as all get out that you survive to tell about. Congratulations on a great vacation and a really KOOL story.

Oh, by the way, welcome back.
Charles

Finatic

Hey Chip......Glad you returned to civilization in one piece. That was an adventure you will never forget. Good lord takes care of Good people!!

flyitfast

:biggrin: No pictures - no bear!!!
Actually, quite a story and we are glad you are here to tell it. I have always worried some when camping - bears can be really dangerous. The bears seem to be making the news a lot this year. I guess it is the weather bringing the critters out.
Thanks for sharing your family experience.
gordon

seamus7227

the story was even better over the phone yesterday! thanks for sharing Chip, and glad you and your wife and mom made it home in one piece!

wood-of-1kind

Glad to hear that you got 'out' safe. That is quite the adventure that you had. Hopefully the ungrateful bear host will not prevent you from coming back to Canada.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Chip......Glad you returned to civilization in one piece. That was an adventure you will never forget. Good lord takes care of Good people!!

Good lord also provides FOOD for BEARS!!!

Take the air horn, with a couple guns for back up.

Did the locals tell you about the "nail strips"? Sounds like a good idea, but not one that would have occurred to me. Glad you all got home safely.

Top Bottom