I'm back

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
I crashed on Saturday at the MPG. By the time we got home on Sunday I could not breath. Spent 2 weeks in the hospital, a week and a half in rehab, got 4 blood transfusions, and a lot of antibiotics. I had pneumonia and bronchitis. Scary stuff. I've been home for 2 days and crawled upstairs to use the computer for the first time in almost a month.
I want to thank Ed and Dawn from Exotics for their concern and support. Thanks to Mark James, Magic Bob and Jason Gavin for their support and prayers. Thanks to all the IAP members who prayed for me. Thanks to the MAPG for the card and pen blanks. I had to get better so the Ohio group can put on the next MPG. More news on the MPG to follow soon.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Great to hear from you Bob!

Rest up, we will have a lot of fun planning the MPG this next year. You'll get a lot of help, but we need someone to "crack the whip!"

Take Care.

PR_Princess

YES!!!!!

Welcome back Bob!!!!! This is such great news!!
:bananen_smilies027::bananen_smilies027:

For now, make sure to rest up, and do what the Docs say. Lots of work ahead.

And BTW at the next MPG, I do want a pic of you and the rest of the Ohio contingent in Mark's van.... IAP Home page material!:biggrin:

Last edited:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
PR Princess, these aren't the greatest pics, but they are all I have from MPG.

Attachments

• mpg3.jpg
    mpg3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 115
  • mpg.jpg
    mpg.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 169
  • mpg2.jpg
    mpg2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 152
  • mpg1.jpg
    mpg1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 146

bobleibo

From one Bob to the other......glad you made it home safely and are on the mend.

Ernie,
Those are great pics. Any chance of adding some names to them so those of us who are on the wrong end of the country get to know folks better?

Cheers
Bob

PR Princess, these aren't the greatest pics, but they are all I have from MPG.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I don't know how! First pic is Bob Jackson on Left and Magic Bob on right.
2nd pic is Bob Jackson on right and Mark James on Left. Last pic is Dalecamino aka Chuck Hutchings from Indy :biggrin:

bobleibo

I don't know how! First pic is Bob Jackson on Left and Magic Bob on right.
2nd pic is Bob Jackson on right and Mark James on Left. Last pic is Dalecamino aka Chuck Hutchings from Indy :biggrin:

Perfect. Nice getting to put names to the faces of those we don't already know.
Thanks~

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
And as everyone can see... Ernie's bottle of "Four Roses" was barely dented! (Who said pen turners aren't responsible).

Now we need some nice blanks with Bourbon Labels!!! Maybe a cork finial! My wife will pony up big bucks for Bourbon Blanks (although she does still like Dickels)!!! Sorry, Jack Daniels and Jim Bean don't count (the holding companies may own Kentucky Bourbon Producers)! Wifey knows her Bourbon!

Ah..the possibilities!

EBorraga

In Memoriam
And as everyone can see... Ernie's bottle of "Four Roses" was barely dented! (Who said pen turners aren't responsible).

Now we need some nice blanks with Bourbon Labels!!! Maybe a cork finial! My wife will pony up big bucks for Bourbon Blanks (although she does still like Dickels)!!! Sorry, Jack Daniels and Jim Bean don't count (the holding companies may own Kentucky Bourbon Producers)! Wifey knows her Bourbon!

Ah..the possibilities!

That was the before Picture Mark:biggrin:

magier412

Bourbon is the best...my favorite is a local small batch called Woodinville Whiskey...it's quite lovely...sigh... ;)

Glad you are home and on the mend Bob! Be kind to yourself and get better fast!

Top Bottom