I'm back

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1JaredSchmidt

Sorry I haven't posted on here lately. I've been so busy in my dads cabinet shop I haven't had alot of free time lately. Also my lathe is still in storage and I'm hoping to get it out over the summer sometime. A lot has happened since I was that newby penturner. The one that ya'll were extraordinarily helpful to. I may be buying my bro in law's lathe and try to get back into it. If I can't get my pen turning stuff down here this summer, I'm going to have to buy all new stuff. That should be fun lol. Money is a little tight. Got two teeth pulled today, gotta buy a car soon, and I'm helping my fiancee out. Oh, did I mention I got engaged 2 days ago? I asked the girl of my dreams to marry me. She was over come with excitement. But we decided the wedding won't be for a few years. I gotta get some things in my life together, and she wants to finish college. But things are going great so far. I just need to get back into my stress relieving hobby. Anyways, I will try to stay with the flow this time on here. Ya'll are great people, and you've helped me a lot with my life and with my hobby. I don't know if I've ever formally thanked ya'll, but I will now. So thank you.

Btw, ya'll met me when I was 16 and just starting. I will be turning 22 this coming Tuesday. Time flies by doesn't it. lol

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Forgot to tell you one thing. Be sure you always get the last two words in any argument with her. :eek:
Those two words are "Yes dear". :biggrin:

SteveJ

Welcome back. If you think pen turning is expensive, you will find it pales in comparison to marriage. But marriage is less expensive if you make sure not to have it end in divorce!

Congratulations on your engagement. Being married to the love of you life is one of the great blessings of life.

Steve

Top Bottom