If you won a prize during the bash!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
If you won a Prize During the Bash, Congratulations.
You may have won something in a Contest or the Donation Drawing. If you have not received your prize yet dont worry, its coming.
I have over a 100 prizes each year sometimes over 200 that have to be awarded and information sent to the donor. Sometimes it is just your member ID name and sometimes its full contact information, including emails and addresses. Many of our vendors donate more than one prize and only want one list of all the winners of their donated Prizes. That means waiting until the Losers Train drawing is over. We also have members that win prizes that wish to have them either re used or given to someone else that need a little extra attention.
And if you won a prize from me its usually June by the time I can get them out.
Occasional we have an issue with a donated prize or Donor that need worked out but we offer a make up prize if needed.

We are working on getting all those prizes to the winners this week and you should start to receive them shortly. In the meantime enjoy your bragging rights and congratulation once again on your winning.

Dieseldoc

Got my box today

Yes. I was lucky like Duke and won !!!!

Thanks to Gimpy (Terry) for sending a med box full of blanks and lots of pen kits, of which some I never used before.

Thank all who made the looser train run again.

Cheers

Charlie

Top Bottom