If you are in Germany or Russia, I need your help...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi folks,

I have been searching for some time for a particular upgrade kit for my Hammerli 850 magnum CO2 air rifle, this kit will allow conversion to HPA (compressed air).

These kits come with the Walter Dominator 1250 name but this rifle has the same parts as the Hammerly so it fits straight in.

Germany supplier - https://www.luftgewehr-kaniss.de/epages/78018635.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/78018635/Products/000103

Russia supplier - https://www.air-gun.ru/zip/umarex/konversionnyiy_nabor_dlya_vintovki_1250_dominator_28dj_465123

There is also someone in France that I once saw but I lost the link.

I can't find anyone in Australia to sell such kit and some other places do say that they sell to Australia however, the Germain shop I mentioned above did not have any warning about the international shipping and through the checkout, it accepted my Australian address so I paid with Paypal Friday Afternoon 26/01/18, payment confirmation did come through so I was pleased that I found a supplier and made the order.

However, this morning, I got an email from them and a full refund saying that they can't ship to Australia so now, I'm back to square one...!:mad:

I need to find someone that is willing to buy it and then send it to me, I pay for all expenses/costs.

In fact, I'm surprised that I haven't found anyone gun-shop in the UK that sells these parts online, UK is "capital one" for air gunning and I'm sure someone there will have this kit but I'm yet to find it, if you know any gun-shop in the UK, I would be most grateful if you could trace one of these for me.

I will continue looking/searching, I didn't think that I would encounter such difficulty in buying one of these kits, I'm most surprised...!:eek:

If you are in the position to help, I would appreciate it...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Let me do some checking for you. My son ordered a synthetic stock and accessories for his Ruger 10/22. Will see him at church tomorrow and get the name. This company specializes in high end target firearms and accessories.

Top Bottom