IAP visitors and Honored guest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

Well, Larry, Ron and Jeff came by today. We spent most of the day looking at the contest pens. Everyone had a great time and we discussed lots of things about the contest and IAP.

I had a very honored guest come by while the guys were here so they could meet her. Noah's mother wanted to come by and meet some of the guys.

Pictured left to right are

Jeff, Candy Rogers(Noahs mother), Larry and Ron.

Do those pens on their shirts look familiar to anyone. Looks like a rope twist, a dragon and a limited edition Amber Ripple. I gave those as goody bags to the guys for coming. LOL. Anthony, hope you and Tom dont mind.

20051028221245_DSC01148.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Johnny,

You are doing great things here. You have never lost sight of why this contest/auction is being done. Haven't met you yet, but I am doggone proud of you!

M

Mudder

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Johnny,

You are doing great things here. You have never lost sight of why this contest/auction is being done. Haven't met you yet, but I am doggone proud of you!

As I could not have said it better myself, I'll just say Ditto..

rtjw

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Johnny,

You have never lost sight of why this contest/auction is being done.

I sometimes get stressed out about things. But when that happens I go to the shop and I have a picture of Noah up in the shop where I have to see it all the time. It is my inspiration and my pick me up when I get stressed out. It is the best thing to get me focused on the task at hand.

Ron Mc

Johnny,
It was great to get together with you, Jeff, and Larry, to throw ideas around and work out final details of the contest and auctions. It was a nice surprise meeting Candy as well.
I wanted to add a personal Thank-You to everyone that sent in their pens! Now that I have seen them all in person it is very apparent that every turner that sent a pen, or pens, put their "best foot forward" for this event and we should all be proud of what has been accomplished!

lkorn

I absolutely concur with Ron's comments. It was a great afternoon, with good people. The pens submitted by all of you were creatively designed and wonderfully executed. Including my own entries, I was very hard pressed to pick a favorite. The variety of pens produced from a common kit is astounding. We were all truley amazed.
Thanks again Johnny for all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom