IAP signature

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Falcon1220

A number of members, including myself, have a link to their Facebook page or website in their signature block.

Q: Do you ever look at the Facebook page/ website by clicking on the link in the signature block?

Q: If you look at the Facebook page, would you "Like" it or place a comment on it?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

I've gotten to the point where I don't even notice what's in the signatures. But, if I did notice a link I would be very unlikely to click on it. Especially a facebook link.

Ed

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Sometimes I will follow the links to a website but not Facebook. Something may have intrigued me about the member that I try and get a sense of his work or personality.

HamTurns

I check out signatures, and members websites.

I never click on a Facebook icon, ever.

I go and look at members personal information more than the info in the signatures though.

Whaler

A number of members, including myself, have a link to their Facebook page or website in their signature block.

Q: Do you ever look at the Facebook page/ website by clicking on the link in the signature block?

Q: If you look at the Facebook page, would you "Like" it or place a comment on it?

In answer to your questions. Yes to both and I gave you a like, nice page.

Waluy

I think what it boils down to is those of us with Facebook links in our signatures will visit other peoples Facebook links. That being said my signature is fairly standard across all forums I am on (with the exception of the Zip it link) so people on forums that have nothing to do with woodworking see my link too.

Rob73

I don't. However, the forum is spidered by google so you get a little link building for your site by having it in your sig.

kirkfranks

Seems like FB is not popular.

That would be the case with me. I am 50 and just never did get started on any of the social media options. It is not just age cause my wife has FB on her i-phone all the time.

If you have a link to a website I will probably look. When I try to look at Facebook the app (using tablet) asks me to login so I just leave.

Top Bottom