IAP members in the news

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
(No not me... Which I prefer!)

I just got the latest edition of Pen World Magazine.

While I just skimmed the pages (At first glance I go for pretty pictures rather than the words :cool:), there are nice write-ups for:

John Greco - GW pens
Mike Redburn - Referenced in the story about GW pens
Brian Gray - Edison Pen Company
Shawn Newton - newtonpens.com

And! Jonathon Brooks - Carolina Pen Company, won the People's Choice Award at the San Francisco Pen Show. As one of 17 entrants, Jonathon is one of the 17 members of the newly formed - Pen Artisian Guild. Hopefully Jonathon will fill us in on that group.

Congrats to each IAP Member for your artistry. It is nice to see some familiar names in a publication of this quality; you guys rock!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

I'm sure that I wasn't mentioned in the article, but I was one of the 17 who had an entry in the Pen Artisan Guild contest.

The entries (apart from mine) were astonishingly high quality. Many of the PAG members are members here -- Jonathan (Brooks803), Tim Cullen (Hooligan), John Albert (jalbert), Eric Sands (sandsini), Chad Schimmel (cschimmel), Jim Hinze (jhinze), and some I'm sure to have forgotten. (Other PAG folks who might not be members here include Thomas Walter, Jose Sumaquial and David Broadwell.)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'm sure that I wasn't mentioned in the article, but I was one of the 17 who had an entry in the Pen Artisan Guild contest.

The entries (apart from mine) were astonishingly high quality. Many of the PAG members are members here -- Jonathan (Brooks803), Tim Cullen (Hooligan), John Albert (jalbert), Eric Sands (sandsini), Chad Schimmel (cschimmel), Jim Hinze (jhinze), and some I'm sure to have forgotten. (Other PAG folks who might not be members here include Thomas Walter, Jose Sumaquial and David Broadwell.)

You sell yourself short Duncan. I to was honored to be a part of it.

Duncan and Darrin: Keep us informed about the new Guild when things get settled.

Top Bottom