IAP logo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

I can't seem to find the IAP logo. On the old forum it was on the home page. I used it for my web site and a banner for my booth. They had it in several different styles if I remember correctly. And it was a much larger higher resolution than the one at the top of the page.

I need a new one I lost the old one when my computer crashed.

Any body know ware or if it is still around.

Thanks
Bruce

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Has anyone ever made a pen with that logo in it wheather it was a decal or an engraving??? That would be cool.

bruce119

I got the logo THANKS

I still can't find it on the forum. Am I missing something is it on this forum. I am guessing you guys had the link saved. I looked around a few times and can't find it.

les-smith

I did a search using "IAP Logo" and I did the search using the "titles only" option. I found the link in a post by bitshird entitled IAP Logo, it was the twelth one down on the list and Doghouse posted the link in a reply to that thread back in Dec 2007.

I don't know where the logo is as far as the new forum is concerned.

Last edited:

Grizz

Banned
Has anyone ever made a pen with that logo in it wheather it was a decal or an engraving??? That would be cool.

I made one with Decal with a Patriot kit. It was Maple with a little slice of walnut. Can't find the picture of it.... maybe it got lost in transition?

kirkfranks

I think what he want to know is how to navigate to where the logos are from the home page (not with a link). If not at least tell me cause now I want to know and I can't do it (with out the link).

bruce119

I think what he want to know is how to navigate to where the logos are from the home page (not with a link). If not at least tell me cause now I want to know and I can't do it (with out the link).

That's it

On the old forum I new where it was on the home page. Now I can't find it from the new forum. I have the logos so I am good this not really an issue. Well for me it was I spent an hour or 2 looking for them and couldn't find them that is why I asked.

Thanks
Bruce

W3DRM

IAP LOGO USAGE

Perhaps the IAP Logo Usage and Link statement should be added to the existing Site Policies section under the following heading:
Announcements & Information
Announcement, Policies & Important Information
Site Policies
That would make it more visible to everyone and easy to find with a simple search statement.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader

I made a label to cast, but I still haven't worked out the casting yet.
I made it black with a gold metallic logo. Looked great, but it's still stuck
in the mold and full of resin. :frown:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Don. Excellent suggestion! I'll put it there.

Perhaps the IAP Logo Usage and Link statement should be added to the existing Site Policies section under the following heading:
Announcements & Information
Announcement, Policies & Important Information
Site Policies
That would make it more visible to everyone and easy to find with a simple search statement.

Top Bottom