I won a truck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

On October 4, I went to the last SF Giants baseball game at AT&T park in SF. It was Fan Appreciation Day and the grand prize drawing was a 2016 4x2 Toyota Tacoma. It was a surreal experience, but in front of 45,000 fans, I won the truck! (yes, I have to pay taxes as well as the 4k in options - but no complaints)

I received it yesterday and I love it!! :biggrin:

Yes, I know it's Dodger blue - but I really like the blue color (I picked the color).

Attachments

• Toyota-sm.jpg
    Toyota-sm.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 505
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congrats! That's just plain awesome!

But now you are banned from the Super Bowl blank contest. :biggrin:

Jim Smith

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I just bought a 2015 Tacoma and I love it. I hope it gives you many years of great service and enjoyment. I won a lottery once, but it was the first draft lottery and they gave me an all expenses paid 4 year "holiday" in the Marine Corps;)

Jim Smith

Brian Frank

Dodger Blue? How could you. Not to worry I go to a few Giant games every year and carry in a blue soft sided cooler. Have heard a few words about the cooler. Congrads and enjoy the Truck.

tbroye

Have 2002 Tacoma great truck just normal maintenance plus tires and 2 batteries and one thermostat. Did Girant win that day. Took my Grandson from Idaho to his first Giants game in August as a birthday present had a great time took the Ferry from Vallejo so no parking problem. Had great seat 2 rows from Giant Bull Pen he had a great time and got a bunch of Autographs. Enjoy your truck like the color mine is silver the blue they had in 2002 sucked so I got Silver.

ldubia

Well, irregardless of the fact it is blue and not red or gold, it is still a beauty. :eek::rolleyes::laugh: Great choice in color. Congrats and enjoy.

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
On October 4, I went to the last SF Giants baseball game at AT&T park in SF. It was Fan Appreciation Day and the grand prize drawing was a 2016 4x2 Toyota Tacoma. It was a surreal experience, but in front of 45,000 fans, I won the truck! (yes, I have to pay taxes as well as the 4k in options - but no complaints)

I received it yesterday and I love it!! :biggrin:

Yes, I know it's Dodger blue - but I really like the blue color (I picked the color).
Congratulations. So nice when someone nice wins.

Top Bottom