I think my wife...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
...must be having an affair..:frown:

Here's the story in all it's sordid details...

I was cleaning my wife's little Mazda MX5 today before setting off for my normal week away from home..
Anyway, while I was cleaning and vacuuming under the seats, I came across a little pack of things I haven't had to use for years...and neither did my LOML, or so I thought...:frown:

I was absolutely gutted on my discovery and it took a lot to hold back a tear or to confront her with the evidence.. I said nothing and later set off on the long road to London and played all my sad country and western songs that I have on the CD and contemplated my future....bleak..:frown:

So, I'm sitting in my hotel room, nursing a pint and I wonder how I'm going to approach her and also, how on earth am I going to tell the kids????:confused:

Life sucks...what should I do???:confused:

Here's a pic of the evidence....

Attachments

• Oh no.jpg
    Oh no.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gofer

You must start working with pink and lots of bling to bring her back.

Either that or her coworkers have sticky fingers and she is protecting your treasures.

Bruce

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
:eek::eek::eek::eek: No worries Steven! It's not an affair, I assure you. She simply has too much respect for your pens. She has realized, she can be wreckless with the packaged pens and, NOT yours :biggrin:

Karl_99

She's probably using them for stunt pens so that people will steal those and not get the good stuff!

Be strong!!!

Kenny Durrant

When I first started turning I would have been upset. After she lost the first five or six I'm happy to see her using one like you found. If she's not one to loose pens I would take her off the payroll because we all know that's not good advertisement. I'm sure it will all work out for the best.

PenMan1

Not to worry, Skip! The package hasn't even been opened.

AND everyone thinks about getting a little strange ink, every now and again. It usually happens to me when I walk into the bank and see those long, slims all dressed in black and chained to the marble counter.........Hello, Hot Mamma!

Top Bottom