I Received My Solid 14k Gold Nib Today!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan

It is so nice to give back to IAP. I want to thank Anthony for having donated his nib and giving me the opportunity to bid on it and help out IAP, and also to enjoy a great nib. At $140.00 I think it was worth every penny. As soon as I got it I put it right into an Emperor and it looked right at home! It also writes great!!

Anthony - Please let us all know if you have anymore and how much your selling them for! Thanks again!

I think I'll have to order a few. [8D][8D][8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Johnathan

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />You may or may not want to know Anthony's regular price.[:D][;)]

Well, I know how much they were, but I know gold has gone up in price. It is much less than $140.00 but I didn't mind as it was an IAP benefit that Anthony was doing for the site. I would recommend everyone get one to try. If you are making fountain pens you really should try writing with a gold nib. Well worth it.

gerryr

The prices Anthony sent me yesterday are the same as what he has advertised here in the past. He's an honest businessman, doesn't raise his price on current stock just because he knows the next batch will cost him more.

Johnathan

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />The prices Anthony sent me yesterday are the same as what he has advertised here in the past. He's an honest businessman, doesn't raise his price on current stock just because he knows the next batch will cost him more.

This is true, I just wish the gasoline companies worked with the same ethics![^]What life would be like with a little honesty there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom