I must be doing something right

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

I conned this beautiful woman into marrying me 34 years ago. She has put up with my odd ways and occasional grumpiness and given me 2 beautiful daughters. We have lived through lots of good times and some sad times and never had a serious disagreement. Looking forward to the next 34.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Congrats Cody!

Nancy and I celebrated our 32nd this summer.

And also, we have yet to have a serious, blow-it-out argument. We have debated with a family friend - a "Presby Pastor" who said: "You need to argue, to get things out. Don't let it all build up."

I told him I would let him know when we had out first serious argument... That was in 1998. He passed away in 2013, so I have made the same promise to his son (my best friend).

Sometimes things go for the best without any explanation or reason.

Be well!

robutacion

Well, you are one of the lucky ones and congrats on keeping it all together, is never an easy task, I know...!

Looking back, if "I" had managed to keep my first marriage alive, it would be 38 years on the 27 of this month.

Best of luck.

Cheers
George

OZturner

Congratulations Cody to you, your Bride, and to your two Daughters.
Marriage is like a Fine Wine, it gets better with age, provided you keep looking after it.
Brian.

PapaTim

Here's hoping you celebrate another 34 and at that age,,, here's hoping you can both remember it.

My wife and I will celebrate number 28 this Saturday. Seems more like 10 or 11.

Top Bottom