I hear the train a comin'

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Nothing Automatic about it...……..
You got to step right up and let everyone know you are a looser to ride this train.

Tickets will be available when the conductor says the train has arrived.
Until then, sing along with Chuck and hear that whistle blow!

Timber Ripper

You got to step right up and let everyone know you are a looser to ride this train.

Ahh.. Didn't know one had to step up. Thanks for clearing that up.
-Anthony

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Sh-t... no entry, so not even a loser, no seats on the train even...

Have a nice ride folks, I'm hitch hiking back home. :mad-tongue:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
After the bash is complete, the Activities Manager will Mike Redburn) make the official announcement. I just got the song stuck in my brain as I was crying over losing. :biggrin:

KLJ

Thanks for explanations. This was my first bash. I had wanted to enter more pens but got so busy I just about didn't get anything made. So I am a two pen loser does that mean I get two seats on the train. My turning didn't win anything maybe random drawing will work better for me. BUT I had fun and am looking forward to the next competition.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks for explanations. This was my first bash. I had wanted to enter more pens but got so busy I just about didn't get anything made. So I am a two pen loser does that mean I get two seats on the train. My turning didn't win anything maybe random drawing will work better for me. BUT I had fun and am looking forward to the next competition.

Glad you got to enter. You only get one seat.:biggrin: But, you have 11 months to get ready for the next bash. :wink: Or, the Summer Extravaganza.

Reactions: KLJ

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm just Freighthopping for now :) Waiting to see results of one last contest to determine if i'm able to grab a seat in the Loser's Lounge :)

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member

Ahh.. Didn't know one had to step up. Thanks for clearing that up.
-Anthony

Yes, even those of us who are such losers that we didn't even enter a single contest are eligible to ride the train, but you do have to request a seat. :)

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Be sure to watch for the Puzzle Contest prize winners posting on Thursday. Some of you might just lose your anticipated seat on "losers" train.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
If you didnt enter a contest at all,:eek::eek::eek: you are considered the BIGGEST Loser :biggrin:and get a free upgraded first class Losers Seat. You still have to claim your seat though.:biggrin:

SteveG

When it is time to admit to being a looser, the more pathetic your post, the more the rest of us will feel sorry for you. (Unless we have an even more pathetic public excuse, of course!) Either way, your dismal failure to win at competition still only merits one ticket on the train.:eek::eek:

stonepecker

When it is time to admit to being a looser, the more pathetic your post, the more the rest of us will feel sorry for you. (Unless we have an even more pathetic public excuse, of course!) Either way, your dismal failure to win at competition still only merits one ticket on the train.:eek::eek:

THANKFULLY, it is a round trip ticket so we can all do this again next Feb.
:bananen_smilies008::bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies019: That is from the people here in the cold frozen state of MINNESOTA!

Top Bottom