I haven't seen JT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Don Rabchenuk

Copied from the last post I saw from him:

"Roger, please do not do this. You do not know me as I do not know you. There are certain people here that just jump on every little thing I say here. I have had people go off on me because I use multiple ??? after a question.

I edited that post to change the link I gave you. The first one was not as informative as the one I left there. I was going to give you a link to the entire page of threads but i told you the words I used to find it. Read what you want into it just like all the others. I am done commenting on threads here. Good luck to you as you continue in your pen making adventures and hope you find the answer to your question here."

reddwil

That's kind of way I don't post as much anymore. Seems like a lot of folks enjoy getting on the forum just to rile people up. Constructive criticism is one thing, but I've seen to many threads that turn into full on attacks, just like what happened to me when I posted about my gun being stolen. I actually had cowards sending me nasty PM's, So I stopped posting as much. Seems as though the ones of us that have been around awhile are posting less. I can only assume its for similar reasons.

We turn pens......Its all about sharing what we make and how each of us do what we do. Its fun, challenging, learning and improving our skills, not a competition of who's the greatest pen turner....not counting the Birthday Bash. It should be more about making connections, friends, fellowship and learning from one another.

We had our GA chapter meeting this past Saturday and I'm sure TonyL will agree, Even if we didn't have great demo's, All the guys who attend have more fun just standing around talking and sharing ideas. Everyone is always willing to share information. We have all become good friends and cherish the fellowship of each others company. Even in our group many have said they don't post anymore. As I look through post I see many new members based on join dates and post. Yes, many are asking questions that have been asked dozens of times. We all need to be respectful, and value the skills and knowledge that is available to us on this great forum. Hopefully JT will return as well as other members who have stopped posting.

Might Help everyone read the following again; http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/forum-decorum-101571/

Off my soap box.

Last edited:
Top Bottom