I have a bone to pick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

With that Ed guy from exotics. Might as well just call him the pusher man. I order something and they pitch a freebie in which means I have to order more to make with the freebie and you can't just buy one item. Then they throw in a freebie and the darn cycle repeats itself. :wink:

thanks Ed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

snyiper

Ed and Dawn are excellent at baiting you in. They start with a simple free item then you go to the web site and get mezmorized by all the bling its like a spell from Harry Potter or something!!! Next thing you know there is a zerox box of stuff at your door from them you were forced to buy!!! Its unfair I tell you!!:biggrin:

RogerH

Gotta love Ed as well as Ernie at Bear Tooth. Getting boxes from both of them is like being a kid at Christmas.

I also like getting stuff I didn't pick out, cause quite a few times I have ended up turning some awesome stuff because of it.

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Ed and Dawn are the best. Caring, concerned, friendly and honest. +1 on Ernie also being in that club. We've got some great folks in the IAP.

ctubbs

When the mystery box from Ed and Dawn arrives at the front door, the Bride ask, "What is that?" I never know and have even forgotten that I placed the order while under their spell. I keep trying to avoid going to their site, but the 'spell' just keeps drawing me back.
When I started to work on this year's troop pens, Ed was kind enough to give me a real great price on the kits. I know, he was giving them away but I needed too many for that. Even at that wonderful price point, the box was stuffed with beautiful blanks and other gifts. Now once these pens are finished, I'll just have to go back and find something to use the new blanks on. Dang it, I know I will once again be trapped into the vicious circle. What great marketing!
Thanks Ed and Dawn for all the early Christmas presents and your generosity.
Charles

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Along with saying "Thanks for noticing"!! I'd like to say two additional things:
1) Could NOT agree MORE!! Ernie is top notch!! Before "Exotics", I bought from him as well as Ryan and Tim and Tracey----they are ALL Great people who now have become the size we HOPE to become someday!!!!
2) Dawn and I really ENJOY running Exotics---one of the bigger problems we have is WHAT to put in as a "freebee". So, when threads like this develop, we are really happy to see that you got "stuff" you enjoyed.

We will KEEP TRYING---thanks for all the positive feedback. And

MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!

ragz

How could anyone not enjoy the freebies you toss in? What I especially like is when the freebies are related to what I ordered but may have forgotten to order in the first place or may have been on the fence on and now get to try

bitshird

I enjoy doing business with both of those companies, both are outstanding vendors, and I hope some day I can reach their professional level.

wiset1

I can't say enough about Ed and Dawn! Today my package arrived and I had a HRB blank in there...WOW. As long as you'll sell me blanks you'll have a customer

GoatRider

I don't want to sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but I placed my first order a few days ago, and it arrived promptly with a couple extra acrylic blanks. Part of my order was a circuit-board kit, and when I hit it with the pen mill it shattered. I wrote to them asking if I could order a replacement, and he said he'll just send me something, and gave me some advice about how to prevent that. So I ordered some more stuff!
So here's another customer satisfied with Ed and Dawn!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I don't want to sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but I placed my first order a few days ago, and it arrived promptly with a couple extra acrylic blanks. Part of my order was a circuit-board kit, and when I hit it with the pen mill it shattered. I wrote to them asking if I could order a replacement, and he said he'll just send me something, and gave me some advice about how to prevent that. So I ordered some more stuff!
So here's another customer satisfied with Ed and Dawn!

I guess this proves it helps to talk with me, sometimes. IF there is a way to screw up a pen, I have probably DONE it, MULTIPLE times!!!! So, yes I will give you suggestions, usually based on what FINALLY worked for me!!!

Top Bottom