I can't transfer a MP3 download to my Itunes account???HELP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Well I have downloaded my first album that was not downloaded from Itunes,so I need to get it onto my Itunes/Ipod???I have tried both methods to do this first by using the add file/folder to Itunes(I used this to tranfer some Cd's I already had on my computer with no trouble),it let me pick the file/folder but never put it into my Itunes???I also tried the drag and drop on to the Itunes window,but never got the + sign like they said I would(and it never was added to Itunes?)?So then I drag and dropped the file to "my music" and I can still not add the music to my Itunes with either method mentioned above.I hate being computer stupid in the computer age,lol.Thanks for the help,Victor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Its a MP3 zip file.I just used the default download settings(knowing nothing about changeing them)figureing that they would be fine.I can go listen to the music I downloaded on my computer,but want ti on my Ipod.Thanks,Victor

Andrew_K99

If the files are contained in the zip file (IE mysongs.zip) you will first have to extract them so that iTunes can see them. Just right click on the file and click on extract.

AK

Andrew_K99

FYI

ZIP files are just away to compress a file (or typically a group of files) down in size and put them in one compact file to make downloading or transferring files easier.

After you extract the files you can delete the ZIP files inwhich you downloaded.

AK

Top Bottom