I am stuck here again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Been about 10 days and my back was feeling real good. So yesterday I decided I need to clean the attic because I have to wire some lights up there and I have an air conditioning guy coming in the spring. Well I pushed it too much once again and the back went out again. I should know better because this has happened many time before. It usually takes about a month before it really is healed. But felt so much better and now I am stuck sitting around trying not to twist and turn. Have to pay my best buddy the Chiropractor a visit today and a couple more during the week. This sucks.

So make some interesting posts here to give me something to read please:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey, don't blame me, sunshine!!:mad:

I keep forgetting how old you are, so perhaps at 89 you shouldn't take the advice of a 30 year old stud.........................:)

But I reckon your doc will tell you not to sit still though.:biggrin:

Edit; But contrary to popular belief, I feel your pain. Having a bad back isn't any fun at all.:doctor:

Last edited:

TonyL

Thanks Tony. I hope Skip doesn't yell at me again. I did what he said last time and here I am again. :)

I am 53 and my dad is 76; we are both in very good shape, but I have had too many shoulder and knee surgeries to work-out; but my dad still does despite having aches and pains all over the place.

I speak to my dad every day; at least twice a week he tells my how this muscle in popping-out and how that muscled has rolled-down somewhere and how he thinks something rolled out of the leg of his pants while doing squats. But he continues to ask me if I do this and that and I continue to tell him no. But he does it any way. Quite funny!

jttheclockman

I have a tendon in my elbow that rolls over now and then and I have to push it back or else the elbow is locked. It feels so good when it gets back in place. I have a shoulder that pops out of its socket and I have to find a way to place that back on my own too. That shoulder needs attention because it is full of arthritis but keep putting it off. Construction work took its toll on my body over the years and now I am paying for it. I had a bad back since my early 20's so this is nothing new but today it is so sore I am in pain. I was born with a curvature in the back. Life's little reminders. :)

Top Bottom