I am running for President in 2020

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I am putting my name in the hat to run for President for 2020.

My sole political stance is censor TV commercials, to where they can only show 4 political ads per hour. Last night I was watching TV, and I saw the same 3 commercials during every commercial break.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Wow you haven't even gotten started running and your putting advertisement on the IAP! Just kidding. I see what you mean. I've noticed depending on the show or channel it's the same commercials over and over. Gets old quick doesn't it.

Dehn0045

One nice thing about living in a state that is decided before the candidates are chosen... Still are some annoying adds, but not many.

edicehouse

What's bad is with some of the shows we watch we DVR them, and the kids will ask questions during the commercials, or my wife will tell me something, so a week or two after the election, we are still seeing them.

gtriever

My sole political stance is censor TV commercials, to where they can only show 4 political ads per hour. Last night I was watching TV, and I saw the same 3 commercials during every commercial break.

You have my vote, if you promise two additional things that you will immediately implement upon taking office:

(1) Nuke every call center in India to get rid of the "You have a problem with your windows computer" morons, and

(2) Call in a drone strike on Rachel/Heather/Carmen/ etc from Cardholder Services...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

moke

Not to try and "one up" you guys but I live in Iowa...you know the first vote in the nation...candidates come here a year and a half in advance and ALL of them!!!! While I am happy for all the business our media does, it is hard to swallow sometimes. So you really have my vote!!!!

edicehouse

You have my vote, if you promise two additional things that you will immediately implement upon taking office:

(1) Nuke every call center in India to get rid of the "You have a problem with your windows computer" morons, and

(2) Call in a drone strike on Rachel/Heather/Carmen/ etc from Cardholder Services...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What about the calls where I stayed at one of their resorts. . . I got one yesterday on my work phone, I asked them if they were referring to the adult movie marathon event I went to, that shut them up for about 10 seconds. LOL

edicehouse

I remember the first remote control. Well it was me getting called from the other end of the house to come and change the channel, and adjust the antenna.

We had an outdoor antenna and my brother and I were the "antenna rotators". If they wanted to watch a different channel, one of us had to go outside with a 24 and rotate the pole until the other station got clear.

Top Bottom