I am Back!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hcpens

It has been and continues to be a slow road to recovery. Not in the shop yet as my hands don't work very well (this is Cindy typing.) Speech has improved a lot but I get tired of thinking of what I am trying to say.

Thanks to every one of you well wishers, and please let me know who I need to repay for the last GB. Will get any refunds out this weekend, and again thanks for the calls and offer to help. Luckily my brother Woody was able to come down and help Cindy.

Richard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome back Richard! We are very glad that you are up and about. Keep taking it easy for awhile.

gimpy

WOW, glad to hear from you. Take it easy and listen to your wife.......oops Dr's
I want to thank you for doing the GB, I'm a very happy camper.

Stay in touch and will continue to keep you in our prayers

stonepecker

Sending more prayers for that speedy recovery we all want you to have.
Glad that you are on the mend. Be nice to Cindy......st least don't cause her to much trouble. LOL

mrburls

Hi Richard, A pleasant surprise today to see you back on IAP. Hope your recovery continues well for you.
Have a great day, Keith

jttheclockman

Richard good to hear you are on the mend and back with us. Hope things continue to get better and you stick around and jump in when you can. Take care my friend.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Great to see you back Richard!

In your down time, see how much you can dream up. In my travels, I used much of my traveling time imagining many pen designs! Kept my mind busy.

magpens

Richard,

Good to "see" you and hear from you. . Hoping you continue to get better every day !

Pen Joe

Richard, you hang in there, never give up and never give in, God will see this to be good for you, sometimes we have to be still to listen.

Top Bottom