I was accepted into the Pen Makers Guild

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mudder

Happy Day!

As many know I found a way to convert the sierra pen to a pencil. I showed a couple of folks my design and one of them (Thanks so very much Lou) urged me to submit it for consideration in the Pen Makers Guild. I made 6 pens in acrylic, corian & wood and cast a very critical eye on each of them. I finally came up with one that I felt might give me a chance to be accepted and I submitted it.

My picture is very poor but this it the pencil conversion I sent for consideration:

2005102711559_1.jpg

I checked my email tonight and found an invitation to join!

Now a message for anyone else who is considering submitting a pen for consideration.... DO IT!

What's the worst that can happen?

Who knows, you might get accepted on your first try.
I have seen the calibur of work that members here are capible of producing. For me the hardest part was getting up the courage to submit my work.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Thanks Ron.

I will be releasing the conversion instructions a little sooner than planned since I was holding back until I received word if I was accepted.

Anyone who has not requested them and would like a copy send an email to

scottspens@snet.net and put Instruction request in the subject line.

btboone

Congratulations Mudder. Great looking pen(cil). That's what it's about. Thinking outside the box and creating something new and beautiful to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom