Hypnotizing rattlesnakes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

The rattlesnakes are bad in texas, but the water moccasins are worse. When they are mating they tangle up in big balls in the water. I had a funeral for a guy that while skiing hit one of these balls. he had been bitten over a 100 times.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

Originally posted by Mudder
<br />Serge,

If I recall correctly, you guys have a really nasty spider down there that has killed a lot of folks. Many years ago I was in Oz and the people I was staying with had one in the yard. The guy stirred it up a bit with a stick and it rolled back and exposed these rather large fangs. &lt;edit&gt; I think it might be the funnel web spider.

I can also remember fishing with my younger brother in a lake in Arkansas up by Ft. Smith and we had a water moccasin come off of the log he was sunning on and come over to say "hi". I was really surprised that the snake was so aggressive. I'm used to the ones that would rather not be seen.

Yes we got 2 spiders who are very nasty the RED BACK and the FENNEL SPIDER, but I think we got serum now for those 2 spiders

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Bob,
I don't know... I've had haggis at my Lodge's Robert Burns Day... I thing I would rather get bitten my a rattlesnake... [}:)][:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom