Hydrogen Hybrid (HHO) generator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Want to try it???

Download these 2 FREE instructional video/pdf located on this link ( http://www.mindstrain.com/ ).

1. Download MY FREE HHOO gas color PDF here with all the built details, closeup detailed pics, schematics, parts list and costs! This S10 hybrid conversion cost me about $223.71 US and 9 hours of my time!

2. Download the FREE "My easy S10 truck HHOO hybrid conversion" video, it is 100 M.B. here!

I know there are too many scams out there but this is free and same as the ones being sold so maybe worth trying?

I also have an office mate who have a friend trying it now and he claims the savings is really substantial (using around 30% less fuel).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turff49

Yep, H2O2 is Hydrogen Peroxide. I heard there was something on one of the tv programs - 20/20, 48hrs, 60 minutes about using H202 for better fuel economy. Maybe this is the same thing.

Dario

Yep, H2O2 is Hydrogen Peroxide. I heard there was something on one of the tv programs - 20/20, 48hrs, 60 minutes about using H202 for better fuel economy. Maybe this is the same thing.

I maybe mistaken but I believe it is just generating plain Hydrogen and Oxygen...not a (hydrogen peroxide) compound.

PTJeff

Water is H2O, that is two molecules of hydrogen and one of oxygen. The process breaks down the water into the two component parts, hense the HHO fuel. It produces hydrogen gas and oxygen gas through the process. The video makes it sound simple, but there is always more to the story, so read, read, read!

redfishsc

I don't know about the article you linked to but they have used H2O2 for a long time as a propellant. Here's a link to some of the details.
http://www.americanenergyindependence.com/peroxide.html

Of course the higher the content the more volatile it becomes. If peroxide crystals form, look out!

Is that what they make Mentos out of, so that when you drop'em in diet coke you get a soda volcano?

Fred

Dario ... Very interesting article. DO you know anything about the results your friend is getting with his conversion? I am seriously considering converting my '93 Ford Explorer to use H as a fuel source and would like to actually speak with some folks that have done this to their vehicles.

Thanks for the informativr link. Eddie sounds like he is as fed up with our fuel problems as we all need to be. :eek:

Dario

Fred,

My office mate is also cautious and waiting until the result is proven more by his friend. As mentioned above, his friend is reporting a 30% gasoline consumption reduction. I believe he said it is going on for a few months now.

I will let everyone know by posting an update here if and when he decides to try it himself.

Like him, I am also skeptical but the idea/theory looks very promising and can be easily reversed/removed if you decide against it later.

My biggest concern is if the Hydrogen combustion (which creates H2O as byproduct), will cause rusting inside the engine block.

turff49

That's a good point Dario. Even the Ethanol takes it's tole on the valves. At least on the older engines. That's what I've been told anyway, and it makes sense when I think about it. If they could coat all the valves and rods with teflon though that could make a difference. Not sure what the damage to a piston would be. I would think it could cause corrosion if a car sat for awhile though. My life is too fast paced to take the time to really worry about it. I'm kind of lucky, I only live 2 miles from my office with a store on my route. Plus I ride a Harley that gets 45mpg. I really haven't felt the pinch at the pump but have really seen it at the grocery store.

Dario

I average about 4,000 miles a month (average taken over 8 years)...so I am really hurting right now.

I would have tried this right away but having only one vehicle, I cannot risk it.

Top Bottom