Hurricane is coming.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Irma is about to go right over the top of me starting Saturday evening. I will be out of touch for awhile. I have posted the winners of the Losers Train and notified donors of the winners. Edgar should have notified donors of the winners of their prizes from the Puzzle contests as well.
If you won a prize and havent already been in contact with the donor of the prize, please contact them and make arrangements to wrap things up. It may be awhile before I can get back on top of things.
If you won a prize from "penlover" you can contact Angie at Signature Pen Supply.
I will be back as soon as I can.
MIke

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow....that corner of our planet is really taking a hammering. I wish you all the very best. Be as safe as you can.

ldb2000

Be safe Mike . If they tell you to evacuate , GET OUT!! Too many times people say "I can handle it" only to get hurt or killed . You see it every storm , one house is perfect while all around it are gone , went through it with sandy .

Super Dave

We had to evacuate this afternoon, the company I work for opened their building as a shelter. There is about 20 people 10 dogs 2 cats and a Bearded Dragon here waiting. We just finished barbecueing hot dogs. Now we wait ....

Top Bottom