How many of you take detours??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KnB Polymers

LOL! Mailman just left a package in our garage ... which is also where Brian's shop is ... Brian went out to get the mail ... haven't seen him or the mail yet and it's been quite a while!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

Detour implies continuing down a different path. It implies forward momentum just not in the original desired direction. If he is at the shop and not back yet he is just resting up for the arduous trip back into the house. My little rest stops have been known to last hours.

MarkD

He's probably lost and you know how us guys are about asking for directions :biggrin: He will eventually find his way home...most likely by dinner time!:eek:

Haynie

That is just being a good consumer. If it did not work properly he could still catch the mail man on his route to return it.

shadetree_1

Detours, hummmm what are those ? Went to a friends house the other day to help him make some brands and drove past a wholesale only tree farm, despite the not open to the public sign I drove in anyway and asked the foreman if I could look in their dead tree pile, he said because I was not trying to buy something (which would have been against their rules ) to go ahead and look, i came away with some nice chunks of Carob and Desert Willow for free ! Needless to say I was very late to my friends house.

Top Bottom