Hostages Taken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

I have received all the bulk buy pen kits today. I am taking them all hostage. If you want your pen kits, you need to email me 100.00 by midnight or I am keeping them.:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Johnny,
I'll get the additional funds to you via check!
Do you accept checks that look a little on the aged side?

alamocdc

How 'bout an IOU? Will that do? Oh wait, never mind, I just found a $100 bill and it's on the way. I hope you don't mind the color and wording on it. It said Mono... something or other.[:p]

rtjw

Okay seriously, I have gotten everything packaged up and ready to go. When you get your order please check it out and make sure you have everything. End Caps (tapered or threaded) pen kits, bushings, etc. If I have left anything out I will get it sent. I have included some extras in some because of a order problem. Dont really know if it is an order problem or not. Have to call nils. We only had about 5 that I had questions on. Pretty good for my first time I think. I placed a large order myself and so I have extras of almost everything. As a matter of fact, I think they sent too much! Again I have to talk to nils. Overall Nils did an absolutely fantastic job and I cannot say enough about the customer service he provided and how good CSUSA was to me.

Ron Mc

Tom,
Count me in! I believe that I can be at the hostage location in about 45 minutes. It really all depends on if they are moved before I get there.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />I am willing to head up a hostage rescue and negotiations team to Texas... do I have any volunteers...

I volunteer to head the strike team that goes in for the kits, I'm sure that I can get a few of my old buddies from the 7th group to come along. [:D]

2005910133227_sf_patch.gif

I think we need to strike quickly and decisively before this goes too far and we give the illusion of weakness [8D]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Ok Mudder... I think we don't need anyone else.. looks like you and I can do it alone... OOPs forgot Ron offered also...
Here are my quals... 1970-1973 South East Asia Yacht Club...

2005910142125_USN-SEAL-enl.jpg

Dario

I think I need the best hostage negotiator in the house...

...I am starting to sweat because mine are not here yet. Usually, Texas to Texas mail doesn't take this long. Suspense is building up and not sure if I can take another day longer [:D].

Dario

Johnny,

In a way that is a relief...I will be more worried if they left last week and haven't reached me yet.

Thanks for the update. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom