HOOK 'EM

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

It was a great game and Texas is to be congratulated. However, that first touchdown by Texas was very controversial and will be the subject of cussin and discussin for years. The USC coach is also to be criciticzed for not calling for a time-out and play review. Such is sports. The numbers on the board at the end is all that matters.

Mikey

Rifleman, say what they want, but USC got a gift a few times, such as when the Texas defender caught the ball in mid air, landed on his back, then lost the ball. It was ruled incomplete even though he had the ability to catch it high in the air, bring it to his stomach, then hold on when his butt hit the ground. Also, Pete Carrol had bad clock management that game. In at least two instances he went for it on foutrth down which was a complete bad call both times.

I'm an Ohio State fan, but was glad to see Texas win. Heck the two teams that finished the season ahead of Ohio State were the only two to beat them. Anyway, Vince to the NFL and they can just hand the game to OSU next season when they play.[:D]

HuskyDriver

I was routing for USC only because Red McCombs was going for texas. As a MN Vikings fan ( only because I'm from MN) I can't go for anything Red is for.

MDWine

I'm glad that USC got "USC'd" [:D]

Go HOKIES!
vtlogo_thumb.jpg

chigdon

Hey, I am a Bulldog Fan (I know, I know) who was very happy to see the the outcome of that game -- even though it did not finish until 1 am!

coach

I would have gone for it on the last fourth down also. That is a point of view from someone who has had that decision to make many times. Sometimes you get it and everyone agrees, sometimes you don't and everyone second guesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom