Holy Flying Cow Patties, Batman!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

I went outside to greet the UPS man who just delivered my new waterstones and a hose connector that I bought on Amazon, and found that there was all this WHITE STUFF falling from the sky ... are we under nuclear attack? Did the local Dairy Queen blow it's top? Is the sky falling?

It's all over the ground, and it's really sticky ... what's going on???

I've missed snow ... for many years now.... :)

Ed McDonnell

Maybe they are burning the cane fields in your area and it's the ash coming down. I used to get that at my old house every couple of years. I don't expect it at the new house, but I thought I smelled smoke yesterday when I went for a swim in my pool. I'll be going out for a swim in a bit and I'll check whether theirs any white stuff coming down here....

Ed

Kenny Durrant

Same here! It's been quite nice then Monday the bottom feel out. Now it's in the twenties and snow. Now before our northern friends chime in. It's supposed to get cold and snow there. That's why everyone says "Up North". This is Texas and it supposed to be hot that's why they say "Down South". So why is it we get the heat in the summer and the cold in the winter? Granted it doesn't stay cold long but why should we get both. We pretty much have two seasons here. A short cold winter and a long hot summer. Next week it's going to be in the mid 60s to the mid 70s. I've always heard if you don't like the weather in Texas wait an hour and it will change.

Top Bottom