"Higher End" 15/32 and 25/64 Pen RB or FP?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Hi Folks:

I can search myself (and have), but thought I would ask the collective wisdom and experience of the group.

I am looking specifically for a pen with the above tube dimensions this is on-par with the Jr George, Aaron, Antony series.

I am familiar with the Sedona, Baron, etc types; they are fine, but I would like narrower tube and hardware versions of the Jr's that I mentioned above.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Virage would work, also the Rinehart. The Rinehart seems to be discontinued, I bought the last one from Berea over the summer I think but still at Exotics and maybe Woodcraft would have it.

TonyL

Thanks folks. My questions was probably poorly composed. I prefer the Jr. Antony, George, Aaron weight, detail, and construction. I don't prefer the lines mentioned (I have them, sold them, and used them). They are fine, but I want better.

Thanks !

eharri446

Tony, check out the navigator from woodcraft. It uses those drill bits and you can get it in sterling silver which is gorgeous.

TonyL

Thanks all. I checked with Dayacom and they informed me that they don't make a pen with those dimensions and of equal "quality" to the Jr. Aaron, George etc.

I did repeat my question several times because I think the was some language challenges. They may, and may not know it depend on how they interpreted my question(s).

Thanks everyone.......I will take a look are the Tycoon.

TonyL

Thanks Dan. That was the first place I looked because I was placing an order in like of their sale. I didn't hit me for some reason. I will ask if it comes other finishes. Thanks again!

Phil Dart

Thanks Dan. That was the first place I looked because I was placing an order in like of their sale. I didn't hit me for some reason. I will ask if it comes other finishes. Thanks again!
Hi Tony
In direct answer to your question, (at the risk of being deleted - sorry moderators), yes the Mistral does come in more finishes and options than Signature currently have.

I know, because it's a Beaufort Ink kit.

Top Bottom