High School Graduation!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I had my high school graduation ceremony on June 1st and thought I would share some photos with you all.

As some of you know, one of the main reasons I started making pens 3 years ago was to earn enough money to pay for college. I'll be attending Bob Jones University in South Carolina this fall and pens are paying for all of it! (minus scholarships)

I want to thank the folks of IAP for helping me reach this point. The people on this forum have been extremely helpful and encouraging in improving my pen-making skills.

34174142_10156495972468980_5784217974340583424_n.jpg 34258731_10156495972948980_4264699896960909312_n.jpg 34158562_10156495973613980_7382275498732158976_n.jpg 34338817_10156495972623980_6359778501498765312_n.jpg 34321031_10156495973148980_7127208197160435712_n.jpg

PenPal

Incredible achievement Seth. What a great start in life,terrific family, caring siblings and devoted Mum And Dad,what more could you want.

Congratulations young man of distinction. I have always regarded you as a beacon of courtesy on this forum. Someone to respect and share penturning with.

With these attributes congratulations on your results. Being well rounded is vital and to be admired. With a love of animals and people you have succeeded in being humble and teachable.

Please convey to your parents how impressed I am with theirs and your success,in this day and age a very rare experience.

Thanks for sharing with us ,may you prosper with your family to love and support you.

Kind regards Peter Hay.

Rolandranch

Incredible achievement Seth. What a great start in life,terrific family, caring siblings and devoted Mum And Dad,what more could you want.

Congratulations young man of distinction. I have always regarded you as a beacon of courtesy on this forum. Someone to respect and share penturning with.

With these attributes congratulations on your results. Being well rounded is vital and to be admired. With a love of animals and people you have succeeded in being humble and teachable.

Please convey to your parents how impressed I am with theirs and your success,in this day and age a very rare experience.

Thanks for sharing with us ,may you prosper with your family to love and support you.

Kind regards Peter Hay.
Thank you very much for your kind words, Mr. Hay. You have always been very supportive and I really appreciate that. I'll be sure to share your thoughts with my parents.

Last edited:

Rolandranch

As a high school counselor, I have sent many students to Bob Jones. Are you going into the ministry?
Congratulations. I know you worked hard for this.
That's great! Yes, I will be majoring in ministry. My dad is in the ministry as well and is an inspiration to me. I can't wait to see what God has planned for me!

its_virgil

Congratulations Seth. I agree with all of the messages to you but especially resonate with with what Peter Hay had to say. What a great tribute to such a fine young man. You seem to have your head screwed on straight and tight. Stay that way!! Keep the Faith my young friend. Look out Bob Jones University. Here comes Seth!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

dthayer

Seth, CONGRATS!!!! You and your whole family are amazing. My son is graduating today and I made a bunch of pens for his friends. I had trouble getting 16 done -- I can't even imagine a goal of 500 in just a couple of months!!

Keep up the great work - I'm sure you'll go far in life.

God Bless!

Rolandranch

Congratulations Seth. I agree with all of the messages to you but especially resonate with what Peter Hay had to say. What a great tribute to such a fine young man. You seem to have your head screwed on straight and tight. Stay that way!! Keep the Faith my young friend. Look out Bob Jones University. Here comes Seth!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thank you for your comments! All I can say is that I am blessed with amazing parents and a great God.

Btw, I really appreciate all of the tips and advice you have given me in the past.

Seth, CONGRATS!!!! You and your whole family are amazing. My son is graduating today and I made a bunch of pens for his friends. I had trouble getting 16 done -- I can't even imagine a goal of 500 in just a couple of months!!

Keep up the great work - I'm sure you'll go far in life.

God Bless!

Thank you! Congrats to your son. My brothers and dad help a lot with the pens too.

studioseven

Seth,
Wish I could turn back time and be a senior in high school again. They were the best 5 years of my life. Just kidding. Congrats and good luck in your future.

Seven

Top Bottom