HEY!!! Wanna buy a IAP Smock?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

Absolutely. You know you want one, and what's more, you NEED one.
Your wife (or g/f) is tired of getting wood chips in her nighties.:eek:
They itch. It makes her uncomfortable. Do your wife a favor & buy yourself a IAP smock. What better way to show your wife (or g/f) you love her? :biggrin:

Get your smock today, while supplies are available.
Operators are standing by to take your order.

(Ok, no operators are really standing by. They're all out having coffee & donuts.)

Herb G

Although, wearing a smock while turning your pieces of art may or, may not improve your skills, you will definitely LOOK like an artist :biggrin:. Choose your color! :wink:

Make sure to get one that matches your wife's or g/f's nightie. That way, you can look like an artist OUT of the shop, too. :bananen_smilies047:

bobleibo

Alright everyone, we have $55, who will give us $60, plenty of time..... Ooooops, got caught up in the moment and a little confused, had a momentary flashback thought we were back at the birthday bash auction, Chuck has a way of getting people to part with their money huh?
Sorry, take it away Chuck!

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Stop ruining those High Dollar shirts! :wink::biggrin:

Who wears high dollar shirts to the shop????
I look like a homeless guy when I go out there, holes in the shirt, in the pants, sole loose on the shoe.:cool:

But I do already have a smock to keep the wood chips from going down my collar...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Funny!! The 3rd richest man in Indiana dresses just like you :wink::biggrin:

Top Bottom