Help with zipped file

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I have some photos I want to post. I received them in an email attachment and, saved them in my uploads file. They are in a Zipped File. It doesn't show the photos when I try to upload to the thread. Only shows the link so, you have to click the link then, you would have to click each link to see the photos. I tried sending them to my Pictures file but, didn't work. Any help with this? :redface:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Imaginethat

Chuck, I believe, if you're using windows, you should be able to right click on the file and select extract all, will work. Once you select "extract all" a line will come up and tell you where the file will be extracted to. This is all from memory hoping it will work.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, I believe, if you're using windows, you should be able to right click on the file and select extract all, will work. Once you select "extract all" a line will come up and tell you where the file will be extracted to. This is all from memory hoping it will work.
Thanks Dennis. I saw that Extract All but, didn't know if I would lose them by extracting them. I'll give it a try.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Sounds intriguing....but don't leave it too late please.....it's almost 8 pm and I need my beauty sleep.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom